About The Online Turf Scholarship:
Online Turf is offering a reward of £500 for one applicant in full time education of an agricultural or horticultural subject field. Applications are now being accepted for the 2020 prize.
For an application to be considered for the Online Turf Scholarship, all the following criteria must be met by the applicant;
- The applicant must be enrolled in full time education studying an Agricultural or Horticultural Course in University or College (1st - 4th Year)
- The applicant must study and reside in the U.K
- The applicant is 18 or above years of age or has parent's/ guardian's permission
The decision to grant a scholarship is based on the following criteria;
- High academic achievement
- Relevant extra curricular activities
- Financial need
- Any additional criteria are established by the donor (e.g. subject being studied, class attendance etc)
How To Apply:
Click here to download the application form. Please read the form carefully and ensure that applicants meet the eligibility criteria listed above. Please send the completed document to scholarship(at)onlineturf.co.uk before the deadline date for consideration.
The Deadline for submissions is midnight on the 30th of September 2020, any applications submitted after this date will not be considered. If your application is successful we will inform you via email address or telephone as soon as a decision is reached on the 7th of October 2020.
If you have any questions or queries about the scholarship or the application process, please contact scholarship(at)onlineturf.co.uk
Submission Deadline: 30th September 2020
Congratulations to Thomas Benson who studies FdSc Arboriculture with Urban Forestry at Askham Bryan College for winning the 2018 prize.
2018 Winner - Thomas Benson, Askham Bryan
Congratulations to Rebecca Cross who studies Horticulture with Plantsmanship - BSc Hons for winning the 2019 prize.
2019 Winner - Rebecca Cross, Scotland's Rural College
Terms & Conditions
Online Turf reserve the right to offer a conditional scholarship until sufficient evidence of an applicant's eligibility has been submitted and to withdraw the scholarship if an applicant subsequently found to be ineligible/ if these terms are not adhered to. As an Online Turf scholarship applicant, you are required to;
- Accept the scholarship by the given deadline:
- Meet all eligibility requirements
- Be a registered student in full time education
- Scholarship is awarded for one year only
- Make Online Turf aware if you are seeking any other scholarships
- Repay the scholarship pro-rata if you withdraw from the course before completion
- Allow Online Turf to contact you up to 2 years after your course is completed for an update on how the scholarship has effected your career.